Educational & Certification Requirements:
Master’s degree from an accredited institution in a discipline taught within the division (summary above).
Doctoral degree from an accredited institution.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Professional Experience:
1. Five years of teaching experience in a field related to the Division.
2. Three years of progressive academic administrative experience in a postsecondary institution.
3. Experience with faculty supervision including performance evaluation.
4. Experience in budget development and management.
5. Experience with enrollment management, curriculum/program development and assessment.
6. Experience in building collaborative community/workforce education partnerships.
1. Community college teaching and/or administrative experience preferred.
2. Experience with distance learning modalities and management.