Required Education: Bachelor's/University Degree
Preferred field of study: Mining Engineering, Management
Required Work Experience: 5-7 years Aggregate Mining and related Raw Materials Plant Production experience
Leadership Experience: This position will oversee a team of 18 employees. Previous experiencing managing a team of similar size is required.
Licenses/Certifications: Supervisor’s Card issued by MSHA
Computer and Software Skills: Computer proficiency required. SAP experience would be a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skill coupled with good negotiation, planning, scheduling and people management ability.
- The ability to recognize production problems and the experience to solve those problems. Good knowledge of Sand and Aggregate Mining and related Raw Materials Plant Production and the ability to motivate departmental personnel to meet production goals while maintaining the integrity of the safety program.
- Understanding computer will be helpful.
- Needs to have a good working knowledge of electrical systems, hydraulic systems, water systems, pumps, motors, conveyors, and air systems.
- Must be a decision-maker that constantly incorporates common business sense into the decision-making process.
- Material handling knowledge essential.
Lafarge North America Inc., Holcim (US) Inc., and Aggregate Industries Management, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. We embrace diversity in our people, products and ideas. We sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.